Grand Alliance of Destruction
From Warhammer - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
- Aleguzzler Gargants: A type of Gargants, known both for their destructive impulses and for being permanently intoxicated on alcohol.
- Beastclaw Raiders: Tribes of nomadic ogor followed by an unnatural winter that roam the realms seeking to satisfy their gluttony with massive amounts of meat.
- Bonesplitterz: The maddened orruk that hunt the great beasts of the mortal realms for the power of Gorkamorka they believe is bound within the creatures' bones.
- Firebellies: Ogors the worship Gorkamorka as the Sun-eater, emulating their gods ability to breath fire once he had taken a bit from the sun.
- Gitmob Grots: Cowards and back stabbers, the Grots prey mostly upon the weak, but when they gather in numbers they can be a dangerous foe to any that cross their path.
- Greenskinz: Cunning and brutal, the orruks rampage across the Mortal Realms eager for battle, uncaring of the nature of their adversary.
- Gutbusters: Nomadic empires of muscle and hunger, they move across the Mortal Realms to fill their bellies and obtain shiny plunder.
- Ironjawz: The biggest and most fearsome of all orruks that stand at the forefront of the Great Waaagh!
- Maneaters: Ogor mercenaries, tried and tested warriors, paid in food, shiny trinkets, weapons and often outlandish costumes.
- Moonclan Grots: A type of deranged Grots that dwell in the subterranean regions of the Mortal Realms and pray to Gorkamorka and the Bad Moon.
- Spiderfang Grots: The Grot worshippers of the arachnid aspect of Gorkamorka, they are more akin to the great spiders they ride to battle.
- Troggoths: Malformed children of Gorkamorka, these fearsome but small-minded beasts plague many regions of the Mortal Realms.
- 1: Grand Alliance: Destruction product description
- 2: Battletome: Ironjawz product description
- 3: Battletome: Bonesplitterz product description
- 4: Battletome: Beastclaw Riders product description
- 5: Grand Alliance: Destruction