Battletome: Beastclaw Raiders
Battletome: Beastclaw Raiders is a complete guide to the Beastclaw Raiders. From the depths of winter they come, monstrous ogors mounted on even more monstrous beasts such as mighty Mournfangs and colossal Thundertusks. They bring the icy wind with them, and their charge can freeze the hearts of their foe even as their weapons pierce them... This Battletome contains all the rules and background you need to build your own hunting party of Beastclaw Raiders. Released in August 2016.
Harbingers of dark months and dead seasons, marauders who stalk through the frozen darkness, the ogor tribes of the Beastclaw Raiders are gargantuan creatures of strength and hunger. Unlike orruks or warriors of the Bloodbound they fight not for the thrill but for survival – battlefields are their hunting grounds, and when the foe lies cold and dead their bodies are harvested with a gluttonous fury, for it takes a truly staggering amount of meat to satisfy these massive, ravenous raiders. Constantly on the move, their nomadic way leaves behind naught but a wasteland of cracked ice and frozen bones – and their appetites drive them to every corner of every mortal realm.
Battletome: Fyreslayers contains:
- The Everwinter: The history and background for the Beastclaw Raiders;
- Warriors of the Raid: Profles and 10 warscrolls for every Beastclaw Raiders unit and model;
- Wars of Winter: 3 battleplans detailing huge battles that showcase how the Beastclaw Raiders fight;
- The Everwinter Tribes: Allegiance Abilities for your army – special Battle Traits, Command Traits and Trophies of the Alfrostuns, magical artefacts hewn from frost-covered mountains;
- 8 warscroll battalions: including 2 special Afrostuns that bestow extra powers and Braggoth's Beast Hammer, an unlikely but strong unison of ogor and orruk forces;
- From Ice and Snow: a showcase of Citadel Miniatures and hints for painting tattoos, weapons and banners;
- The Ravenous Tribes: whatever sort of army you want to field on the gaming table, however your playing style, we’ll show you some ideas to get you started.