Battletome: Bonesplitterz is a complete guide to the Bonesplitterz. Savage, brutal and cunning, the Bonesplitterz tribes cross the Mortal Realms, hunting great beasts in order to slay them and absorb the spiritual might of Gorkamorka which they believe lies within. This Battletome lets you play the Wurrgog Prophet and organise your own Bonesplitterz warband to tear down your enemies on the tabletop. Released in July 2016.
Embrace the power of the Waaagh!
Driven quite mad by the thrumming power of Gorkamorka, the Bonesplitterz hunt the great beasts of the mortal realms in order to slay them and absorb the spiritual might of their god, which they believe is bound within the creatures' bones. Led into battle by crazed Wurrgog Prophets, these savage orruks are wildly unpredictable and difficult to best in combat – what they lack in organisation and tactics they make up for in toughness and sheer single-mindedness. The boys of the Bonesplitterz swarm over the enemies’ ranks, tearing into them and chewing out their hearts with anarchic abandon.
Battletome: Bonesplitterz contains:
- An overview of the Bonesplitterz and their savage Waaagh! across the mortal realms – who are they? Why do they fight? Who is their boss?;
- Tips for collecting their miniatures – what sort of army do you want to play? How do you want to paint them? We'll show you some great ideas;
- Three battleplans detailing epic battles, showing you how this wild band of orruks fights;
- Artefacts of Power: artefacts crafted from the corpses of the Bonesplitterz’ prey, usable by their heroes;
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh!: powerful magic , both defensive and offensive, specifically for Bonesplitterz wizards;
- Nine warscroll battalions, collections of miniatures who gain special abilities when combined.