The Celestial Vindicators are the sixth Stormhost of the Stormcast Eternals to be founded. They wear turquoise hued armor. Forged from heroes plucked from the most war-torn lands, they are fearless even against the might of a Bloodthirster. 
They carry a deep hatred for all things Chaos, making them stern and unforgiving and creating a deep bond with their brethren. This makes them vengeance incarnate, relentless in their pursuit for revenge against Chaos.[4a] The Celestial Vindicators know neither mercy nor restrain.
The Celestial Vindicators were recruited from those soaked in the blood of Chaos Champions, who prayed for more strength to smite their foes. Entry to the Celestial Vindicators requires an aggrieved inheritance that they must ask Sigmar the right to exact personal revenge.[4a]
- Bladestorm: Fought on the Realm of Metal to retrieve Ghal Maraz and on the Roaring Plains of the Realm of Beasts to retake the Manticore Realmgate.
- Argellonites: Fought on the Roaring Plains of the Realm of Beasts to retake the Manticore Realmgate.
- Thostos Bladestorm: Lord-Celestant of the Bladestorm Warrior-Chamber.
- Eldroc: Lord-Castellant of the Bladestorm Warrior-Chamber, accompained by his loyal Gryph-hound Redbeak.
- Kanlaus: Lord-Castellant of the Bladestorm Warrior-Chamber.
- Tharros Soulwarden: Lord-Relictor of the Bladestorm Warrior-Chamber.
- Mykos Argellon: Lord-Celestant of the Argellonites Warrior-Chamber.
- Axilon: Knight-Heraldor of the Argellonites Warrior-Chamber.
- Evios Goldfeather: Prosecutor-Prime of the Argellonites Warrior-Chamber.
- 1: Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Primer, the Pageantry of War
- 2: White Dwarf Issue 75 4 July 2015, Sigmar's Chosen
- 3: White Dwarf Issue 76 11 July 2015, a New Era Begins!
- 4: Mighty Battles
- 4a: To Enter Chamon
- 5: The Realmgate Wars: Quest for Ghal Maraz
- 6: The Realmgate Wars: Bladestorm: Vengeance Eternal by Matt Westbrook
- 7: The Realmgate Wars: All-Gates
- 8: The Realmgate Wars: Warbeast (Novel), Chapter 47
- 9: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals (2017)