Cities of Sigmar
The Cities of Sigmar were cities built by the forces of Order after the Realmgate Wars. Most of them were built around fortified Realmgates conquered by the Stormcast Eternals are were often named after around them.[1a]
The founding cities were the first enclaves created by the colonists from Azyrs, beacons of civilisation amidst the darkness of the Age of Chaos.[1b]
- Hammerhal: A city built around the Stormrift Realmgate, located in both sides of it in Aqshy and Ghyran.
- Excelsis: A prophecy-rich city in Ghur.[1b]
- Vindicarum: A volcanic city in Chamon.[1b]
- Tempest's Eye: A city in the Flamescar Plateau in Aqshy.
- Anvilgard: A city in the Flamescar Plateau in Aqshy.
- Hallowheart: A city between the Golvaria and Vitrolia regions of Aqshy.
Seeds of Hope
Amongst them were the Seeds of Hope, three cities that were founded and expanded far more quickly than the rest.
- The Living City: A city built in the Hollow Forest from ironoak and bedrock by Alarielle herself.[1b]
- Greywater Fastness: An fortress city built by Valius Maliti theories on Realmstone.[1c]
- Phoenicium: Ancient ruins saved from their amber prison by the Phoenix Temple.[1d]
- Greypeak: a walled city that trades with Barak Ziflin. Its main import, grain, is considered of great quality by the Kharadron Overlords.
- Glymmsforge: a city located in an underworld of Shyish called Lyria.
- Gravewild: a city located in Shyish. When the Soul Wars started, many citizens of Gravewild fled to Glymmsforge.
- 1: Season of War gaming aid from the WH AoS app
- 2: Warhammer Community: 17/08/2017 The Season of War continues in Firestorm
- 3: Season of War: Firestorm Rulebook (2017)
- 4: Eight Lamentations: Spear of Shadows by Josh Reynolds
- 5: Shiprats, by C.L. Werner, pg. 2
- 6: Soul Wars (novel), by Josh Reynolds