First Battle of Glymmsforge
First Battle of Glymmsforge was a war fought over the control of the free city of Glymmsforge by the forces of Order and the undead forces of the Kingdom of Grief. The city was invaded by a large undead army lead by the vampire Vaslbad the Unrelenting at the orders of the the then Queen of the Kingdom, Lady Olynder while the Free Peoples, the Stormcast Eternals of the Anvils of Heldenhammer and the Hammers of Sigmar stood in defence of the city.
- Knossian Glymm was the last descendant of the royal family, in the ensuing battle he impaled the Vaslbad but he himself was slain, he would be reforged as Stormcast Eternal.
- Serafin Heldett of the Collegiate Arcane, she died during the battle and would be reforged as a Stormcast Eternal[2a]
- Vorgen Malendrek He felt his heroics were overlooked and as he became more and more bitter so he turned to Nagash 
- 1: Battle of Glymmsforge (Booklet)
- 2: Soul Wars (novel) by Josh Reynolds
- 2a: Chapter Twelve
- 3: General's Handbook (2018): A city amongst the Dead, pg. 30-31