Fortress of Dawn

From Lexicanum
Jump to: navigation, search
The Fortress of Dawn is located near the southern tip of the Southlands (lower centre).

The Fortress of Dawn is a High Elf colony located in the Island of the Sun, near the southern tip of the Southlands[1a][2a][3a][3b][4a]. It was established in 1203 IC by order of Morvael the Impetuous in the 82th year of his reign[1c][2c][4b].

The colony's main feature is its large seaport, which enables the High Elf navy to patrol, protect and ultimately control the eastern sea trade routes to Cathay[1b][2b] and to suppress any raids of the Dark Elf Corsairs in this region.

The island also harbours several towns and shipyards[2d][3b], making it an ideal place to rest exhausted ship crews and to repair and/or refit damaged ships.

Probably a part of the colony is an unidentified Elven Fortress located at the tip of the Southlands[5].

The realms, colonies & outposts of the High Elves
Realms of Ulthuan Eataine - Caledor - Tiranoc - Shadowlands - Chrace - Cothique - Yvresse - Ellyrion - Avelorn - Saphery
Nearby Isles The Isles - Isle of the Dead - Island of the Flame - Shifting Isles
Colonies & outposts Arnheim - Citadel of Dusk - Fortress of Dawn - Gates of Calith

Sources