Fortress of Dawn
The Fortress of Dawn is a High Elf colony located in the Island of the Sun, near the southern tip of the Southlands[1a][2a][3a][3b][4a]. It was established in 1203 IC by order of Morvael the Impetuous in the 82th year of his reign[1c][2c][4b].
The colony's main feature is its large seaport, which enables the High Elf navy to patrol, protect and ultimately control the eastern sea trade routes to Cathay[1b][2b] and to suppress any raids of the Dark Elf Corsairs in this region.
Probably a part of the colony is an unidentified Elven Fortress located at the tip of the Southlands.
|The realms, colonies & outposts of the High Elves|
|Realms of Ulthuan||Eataine - Caledor - Tiranoc - Shadowlands - Chrace - Cothique - Yvresse - Ellyrion - Avelorn - Saphery|
|Nearby Isles||The Isles - Isle of the Dead - Island of the Flame - Shifting Isles|
|Colonies & outposts||Arnheim - Citadel of Dusk - Fortress of Dawn - Gates of Calith|
- 1: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (4th Edition)
- 2: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (5th Edition)
- 3: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (6th Edition)
- 4: Warhammer Armies: High Elves (7th Edition)
- 5: Warhammer Armies: Lizardmen (6th Edition), pg. 73