Ironjawz are a type of Orruk Warclan, known as the most fightsome of all of them. They are at the forefront of the incoming Great Waaagh! The most pleasing things they known is the sounds of battle.
They are bigger than any other orruk, meanest and toughest around, wielding thick iron plates, waddling into battle with the clanking of metal and guttural bellows. Due to years of battle and the orruk tendency to grow bigger the more they fight, the Ironjawz have become the largest of their kind, using it to rule over their race. They go around stomping heads just to show everybody how hard they are. Any greenskin that looks at them sideways is asking for trouble.
The bosses make sure their warriors are ready for war, cracking any skulls that are necessary, but their favoured spot is at the front, where their bulk and Choppas can cause the most carnage. Other greenskin armies follow in their wake ready to add to the mayhem.
Like all Greenskins, Ironjawz armies are built around mobs which are led by a Boss and can be large or small - 500 Orruks is a mob but so is 5. Multiple mobs are gathered in groups of five or "fists", both because they see its the best way to fight their enemies and because they cant usually count higher than five. Note some Megabosses have lost fingers so may not be able to count that high - it is a Orruk myth that there are some mysterious barefoot orruks that count higher than ten. Megabosses usually lead a Fist but they can be led by a Weirdnob Shaman or a Warchanter. A group of five or more fists gathered under a powerful Megaboss are called a Brawl. 
The largest organisation is a Warclan under a single Megaboss that includes multiple Brawls.
Known Warclans include:
- Asheater Boyz: Inhabit the Soot Peaks in the Realm of Ghyran.
- Bloodtoofs: Always on the move, under Megaboss Zogbak they seek Gordrakk to make sure they get the best fight.
- Doggrok's Choppas: Led by Weirdnob Shaman Ka-rokk, carries Doggrok's sKull on a stick.
- Fang-Krushas: Gordrakk's orginal warclan.
- Flameskullz Ardboys: Under Megaboss Kurgock they fight alongside the Bloodtoofs.
- Grok Skullz: Carried the skull of their dead Megaboss for centuries so he could oversee the destruction of their enemies.
- Hooktoof Scrappas
- Ironsunz: One the largest warclans to fight in Gordrakk's Waaaargh.
- Skybasha: Armoured in shiny sky-iron.
- Zedek's Weirdladz: Led by Weirdnob Shaman Zedek, whose love for setting things on fire is well known.
As the storm of Sigmar rolls out across the realms, Gordrakk, the Fist of Gork, who sits at the top of their brutal empire, is getting ready to summon Gorkamorka back into the Mortal Realms and usher a new Great Waaagh!
|Gordrakk||Ironjawz||Fist of Gork||Orruk||The Fist of Gork, is the undisputed boss of bosses and the herald of the next Great Waaagh!|
|Dakkbad Grotkicka||Ironjawz||Megaboss||Orruk||A member of Gordrakk's megafist. Megaboss of the Ironsunz and intends on taking over the Great Waaagh!|
|Korruk||Ironjawz||Megaboss||Orruk||The Great Red, A Megaboss who attempted to conquer the Sea of Bones fighting against both Stormcast and the undead.|
|Kurgok Neckstomper||Ironjawz||Megaboss||Orruk||A Orruk Megaboss of the Bloodtoofs with hammered brass teeth around his neck and rides the Maw-krusha Razok.|
|Ragdrakka||Ironjawz||Megaboss||Orruk||A Orruk Megaboss who pursued a force of Idoneth Deepkin, only to be lured into a realmgate to the Realm of Shyish|
|Zogbak Realmrippa||Ironjawz||Megaboss||Orruk||Megaboss of the Bloodtoofs. Realmrippa is on a grand crusade to try and join up with Gordrakk's Great Waaagh!, leading his warclan through Realmgate after Realmgate in an effort to find the legendary boss.|
|Bigteef||Ironjawz||Gordrakk's mount||Maw-Krusha||A murderous, belligerent Maw-krusha is the personal mount of Gordrak.|
|Razok||Ironjawz||Megaboss mount||Maw-Krusha||The personal mount of Kurgok Neckstomper.|
|Skullzcrakka||Ironjawz||Megaboss mount||Maw-Krusha||A large Maw-Krusha ridden by Dakkbad.|
- 1: Battletome: Ironjawz product description
- 2: Gordrakk product description
- 3: Grand Alliance: Destruction - Ironjawz, pg. 18-19
- 4: General's Handbook 2017
- 5: Battletome: Ironjawz