About twenty years before the founding of the Empire, the Jutones lived in the forest of shadows. However, they were at war with the mighty Tuetogens. Marius, their chieftain, decided to move the tribe west. Those Jutones who did not leave became the Was Jutones of Nordland and Ostland. Marius led the Jutones in a series of wars against the resident Fimir, who were finally defeated in -10 IC.
The Jutones were determined not to become part of Sigmar's Empire, instead becoming the independent kingdom of Jutonsryk. However, they were conquered in 501 IC by Sigismund II and their land was absorbed into the existing province of Westerland.
- Euricius Mariuszoon, who ruled in -30 IC
- Marius, who led his people out of the Forest of Shadows; had a reign beginning before -20 IC and ending after -10 IC
- Gijsbert Mannelykheid of the Dozen Sons, who ruled in the 3rd century
- Grootneus, son of Gijsbert
- Bram, the last King of Jutonsryk; he became Baron of Westerland in 501.