The Kharadron Overlords are a militaristic, mercantile society of Duardin detached from the other branches that populate the Mortal Realms. They treat war and trade as only a means to amass gold and the precious aether-gold that is their society's lifeblood, holding their sky-ports aloft, fuelling their sky-fleets and powering their elaborate armor. They are all are guided by the Kharadron Code.
- Barak-Mhornar, The City of Shadow: Hidden in dark mists and with a reputation for shady deals, piracy and "innovative" interpretation of the Code.
- Barak-Nar, City of the First Sunrise: Well known for its mastery of science and technology. They also have the most delegates on the Geldraad.
- Barak-Thryng, City of the Ancestors: The most conservative of the Sky-ports and full of monuments to the ancestors and gods of the old Duardin.
- Barak-Urbaz, The Market City: A cosmopolitan centre of trade whose citizens "pursue profit with unmatched zeal." Has access to secret Realmgates and it is said the most skilled Aether-Khemists are from this sky-port.
- Barak-Zilfin, The Windswep City: Famous for its shipwrights and pilots, the 2nd largest sky-port with the best Endrineering Academies or Coghalls. Often called the "Windmasters".
- Barak-Zon, City of the Sun: First of the sky-ports and renowned for its martial pride. 
Other known Sky-Ports:
There are many organisations found within the society of the Kharadron Overlords.
- The Admirals Council: Each Sky-Port is led by the Council which preside over a body of the most powerful guilds.
- The Aether-Khemists Guild: Scientists which locate and follow the aether-gold seams.
- Arkanaut Companies: Main fighting force of the Kharadon Overlords.
- The Consortium of Cloudminers
- The Dockworkers Union
- The Endrineers Guild
- The Forecastrinator Guild 
- The Logistrator Guild 
- The Geldraad: The highest ruling body of the Kharadion society with delegates from the six wealthiest sky-port plus a single delegate from a different minor port every 25 shifts of the Strahlstrom.
- Grundstok Thunderers: Milita type formations to defend the ships and fleets.
- The Nav-League: A secretive order of aero-cartographers.
- Trommraad: "The Bearded Council" Informal group of the eldest or wisest in a group.
The Kharadron have a variety of vessels in their fleets ranging from the Grundstock Gunhauler fighter to the massive Khrundhal-class battleships. Warships are usually used sparingly due to the massive cost of producing and maintaining them - they also strain Artycle 2 of the Code. 
- Arkanaut Ironclads
- Arkanaut Frigates
- Basthal-class Minelayers
- Grundstock Gunhaulers
- Khrundhal-class Battleships
- Krontankers: Vast hulks that store extracted aether-gas and transport it to the sky-ports.
- Makaisson-class Hauler 
- Thrunghal-class Shieldships
- Tork-class Torpedo Boats
|Gilded Oath||Kharadron Overlords||Arkanaut Ironclad||Aerial||Commanded by Admiral Khurngrim, it was overun by the dead in the Time of Tribulations|
|Kharadron Overlords||Battleship||Aerial||The Ancestral Hammer is a Khrundal class battleship in the service of Barak-Thryng.|
| Grund Ang
(Hammer of Iron)
|Kharadron Overlords||Arkanaut Ironclad||Aerial||The Hammer of Iron is renowned for it's speed and the accuracy of its forward skyhook is unmatched, the favoured vessel of Admiral Khrag of Barak-Zilfin.|
| Rhyngul Vengryn
|Kharadron Overlords||Arkanaut Frigate||Aerial||Commanded by Captain Grund Tahihiro the ship returned to Barak-Zon for a hero's wecome following the Cloudreef Battles.|
|Kharadron Overlords||Makaisson-class Hauler||Aerial|| Commanded by Captain Njord Brondt of Barak-Mhornar and twice the length of a frigate its a long-distance hauler with some endrinrigger "modifications" to improve its speed.
- 1: Battletome: Kharadron Overlords product description
- 2: Brokk Grungsson product description
- 3: Battletome: Kharadron Overlords
- 4: Spear of Shadows by Josh Reynolds, 2017, Chapter 5