This article is a stub. You can help the Lexicanum by expanding it.
The Lahmian Court was, thousands of years ago, the home to all vampires. It was located within the city of Lahmia, in Nehekhara, the land of the Tomb Kings of Khemri. It was led by the first vampire, Queen Neferata, who had drunk from the Elixir of Life.
Neferata used the cult of the Goddess Asaph to conceal her immortality, the Lahmian Cult Priestess were orphans raised within the court to ensure their hearts and minds belonged only to Neferata. They wore robes of purest samite and fine beaten gold masks. Each of the 300 Priestess and acolytes surreneded blood every night "to bring them closer to the goddess".
There were several vampires created by Neferata, including:
- Abhorash the best swordsman of all the vampires and the creator of Blood Dragons.
- Ankhat A handsome and charismatic nobleman 
- Naaima; former Cathayan concubine, first and most loyal of Neferata's sisterhood.
- Ushoran the Lord of the Masks, who's immortal children later became the Strigoi.
- Wsoran who fought at the head of Nagash's army against Alcadizaar and later created the Necrarchs.
|Attention, Adept of the LEXICANUM!|