From Warhammer - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
This article is a stub. You can help the Lexicanum by expanding it.
His followers, sometimes called the Doomed Ones, constantly search for worshippers of the other Chaos gods in order to kill them.
- It is unclear if Malal remains a part of the current Warhammer Fantasy background. He is described in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (1st Edition), but there is no mention of him t him in any of the more recent materials.
- He is mentioned in the short-story The Laughter of the Dark Gods (Short Story):
- At Caer Deral, among the burial mounds of long-dead kings, he fought against the followers of the renegade god Malal. Beneath the eyes of a huge stone head he slew the enemy leader, a man whose face was white as milk and whose eyes were red as blood. He tore the albino's heart out with his bare hands and raised it still pulsing as an offering to the Blood God.
- The name Malal does not appear in the copyright warning of Games Workshop (unlike Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh and Tzeentch
- 1: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (1st Edition), pg. 210
- 2: Ignorant Armies (Anthology), Needs Citation
- 3: official GW copyright and trademarks.