This article is a stub. You can help the Lexicanum by expanding it.
Maw-Krushas are a species of belligerent beast ridden into battle by Orruk Megabosses of the Ironjawz warclans. They are described as tiny-minded and short-sighted with bellows loud enough to rupture organs, pop eyeballs and pulverise bones. Megabosses tame them by yelling in their faces and battering them about the head until they submit. Whilst they are never truly tamed they do enjoy smashing stuff as much as Ironjawz do.
- Bigteef: The personal mount of Gordrakk, the Fist of Gork.
- Razok: The personal mount of Kurgok Neckstomper, stone and steel skin from its battles in Chamon.
- Skullzcrakka: The personal mount of Dakkbad Grotkicker, red and black skinned with yellow armour to match its master, likely reared in the Realm of Aqshy.
A Maw-Krusha being ridden by a Megaboss miniature.
- 1: Grand Alliance of Destruction, pg. 18-19
- 2: Orruk Megaboss on Maw-Krusha warscroll
- 3: Megaboss on Maw-Krusha product description
- 4: Gordrakk on Bigteef product description
- 5: Battletome: Ironjawz,Needs Citation