Realm of Ulgu
|Mortal Realms:||Aqshy • Azyr • Chamon • Chaos • Ghur • Ghyran • Hysh • Shyish • Ulgu|
The Realm of Ulgu consists of thirteen individual regions - each one is said to be full of riddles and secrets and all are rife with dangerous illusions.
Age of Myth
Malerion awoke fully formed in the Realm and wondered alone across the thirteen domains of Ulgu, but he found no other aelves. At last he encountered a kabal of shadow-daemons and at centre of the revels was finally a familiar form - Morathi, his mother from the World-that-Was. Although their reunion was anything but joyful, they reached an uneasy truce and joined other deities in the Great Alliance that was being formed by Sigmar.
Age of Chaos
- Many Slaaneshi warbands sought for their lost god in the Realm of Shadows, blaming Malerion for his disappearance. 
- Alarielle sends twelve Sons of Durthu into the realm to search for a weapon of power to help save her own Realm of Ghyran.
Age of Sigmar
- Tattered Lands: A place with very little color inhabited by the Darvish hillmen, the Daemon Oracle Jago could be found there .
- Manses of Melkoth: Once proud palaces and mansions of the Mage Prince Melkoth, now they are but shadows of their former self, eroded by the Liars Mist.
- 1: Warhammer: Age of Sigmar
- 2: General's Handbook 2017
- 3: Godless by David Guymer
- 4: Battletome: Sylvaneth