Slaves to Darkness
Slaves to Darkness are The mortal followers of the Chaos gods, from barbaric warriors riding across burning plains or hidden cultists plotting the downfall of their own city. Across all the Mortal Realms creatures of all races and hues may turn to the dark gods. Many are their reasons and excuses but their path can only end three ways: by death, by becoming a Chaos Spawn or by ascension to immortality as a Daemon Prince.
- Tzeentchian Warband
- Bleak Horde: A Tzeentchian warband composed of cruel-hearted warriors that go into battle bellowing praises to Tzeentch, so that he might twist fate into glory and conquest.
- Brethren of Moeraix: A Tzeentchian warband that were once the trusted aldermen of the Mortal Realms, but since then swore their fealty to Tzeentch and their lord Moeraix.
- Slaaneshi Warband
- Court of Vain Rapture: They are truly dedicated to finding the Slaanesh, wearing armour of garish pink covered in luxuriant golden sigils.
- Clamour of Bliss: They find the abhorrent sounds of battle as a sublime symphony, believing themselves to be both its orchestra and composers. They wear violet-hued armor and amethyst colored capes.
- Daemon Princes
- Arioso: A tzentchian sorcerer.
- Cruciax of the Blunted Knives: A chaos champion working under Shahleah.
- Lord Daemonicus the Destroyer: A champion of Ruin in Kravoth's Reavers
- Egril the Butcher: A champion of Ruin in Kravoth's Reavers
- Magnos Infernil: A champion of Ruin in Kravoth's Reavers
- Marakarr Blood-Sky: Warqueen of the Reaver Wastes 
- Moeraix: A tzeentchian chaos lord.
- Rapcion the Devourer: A champion of Ruin in Kravoth's Reavers
- 1: Grand Alliance: Chaos pg 18-22
- 2: Tzeentch Painting Guide
- 3: Slaanesh Painting Guide
- 4: The Sacrifice by Graeme Lyon.
- 5:  Malign Portents Website - Characters - Marakarr