The Nemesis Crown (Campaign Booklet)
The Nemesis Crown booklet is a 36 page booklet that was given away free with White Dwarf 329 in the UK. It was also given away in other countries, but the exact issue numbers are unknown. In contains background, gaming ideas and details on how to take part in the Nemesis Crown Campaign.
The story of the Nemesis Crown
The forging of the Nemesis Crown by Alaric the Mad and how he then hid it in the Howling Hills. An earthquake thousands of years later uncovered the Nemesis Crown and it was stolen by a Night Goblin who then fled with it into the Great Forest.
The Great Forest
This section contains background on the nine different areas of the Great Forest that are being fought over in the Nemesis Crown Campaign.
- The Draken Downs - The pine forests in Middenland.
- The Drakwald Deeps - The darkest part of the Drakwald Forest.
- The Reik's Marches - One of the largest unbroken stretches of forest in the region.
- The Howling Heights - A range of craggy hills stretching from Middenheim almost to Talabheim.
- The Räuberthal - An area of hills and vales south of the Howling Heights.
- The Great Confluence - The area where the Talabec and Delb rivers meet.
- The Talabec Borders - An area of deep forest in the north-east of the Great Forest.
- The Barren Hills - A range of hills covered in black and blasted trees.
- The Taalford Lowlands - This area contains many fords across the Narn river.
Why we're fighting
Some ideas on how to theme games to make them more characterful and relavent to the campaign. There are also three scenarios based on events that happened in the campaign.
How to register for the campaign and use the website.
Authors, Artists and Coworkers
The following played an important role in producing the booklet.
- Design, Layout and Photography
- Logo Design and Additional Graphics