Difference between revisions of "Aelf"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
The '''Aelves''' a race that inhabit the [[Mortal Realms]].
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
* The [[Wood Elves]], [[High Elves]] and [[Dark Elves]] compendiums lists most of
* The [[Wood Elves]], [[High Elves]] and [[Dark Elves]] compendiums lists most of models as Aelf.
Revision as of 02:21, 29 December 2017
The Aelves are a race that inhabit the Mortal Realms.
The Aelves were at first thought to be lost after the end of the World-that-Was, when Tyrion and Teclis awoke in the Realm of Hysh they began to search for their kindred but could find no sign of them. It was only when they met with Sigmar that they found any trace of aelfkind. Malerion himself awoke in the Realm of Ulgu and exploring the thirteen domains of that realm he found his mother, Morathi but his search for aleves was as fruitless as the others. Like the brothers, he and his mother joined the Pantheon of Sigmar.
As the Age of Myth progressed, the Aelves and other races spread across the Mortal Realms, creating kingdoms, empires and cities only to see them assailed by Chaos in the next Age. Empires burned, Kingdoms fell to ruin and rot, cities to corruption and decadence all across those same realms as the Age of Chaos progressed. Before Sigmar closed the gates of the Realm of Azyr many disparate aelves fled to his lands, proud dragon princes and blood soaked sorceress's, mighty mages and vicious privateers, frightened children and unflinching rangers all found a new home in that realm.
The following factions have Aelves as their members:
- Darkling Covens: Powerful sorceress's lead their warbands to reclaim their lost shadow empires and stygian keeps.
- Daughters of Khaine: A deadly aelf cult that worships the god of battle and death, Khaine.
- Eldritch Council: Aelf Sorcerers of the highest order.
- Lion Rangers: A monastic order of Aelves who trace the origins of their warrior brotherhood back to the Age of Myth
- Order Draconis: The Aelf lords and ladies who ride immortal dragons and purebred steeds to war are a mighty force, even in the hallowed Realm of Azyr.
- Order Serpentis: A dark shadow of the Order Draconis with merciless raiders mounted upon dragons and drakespawn
- Phoenix Temple: The warrior-conclave dedicated to the Ur-Phoenix and her children.
- Scourge Privateers: The Scourge Privateers are Aelf raiders and hunters who hunt down misshapen monsters and deadly beasts to slay for rare ingredients or anything to sell in the markets of Azyrheim or the Cities of Sigmar.
- Swifthawk Agents: The scouts and messengers of the vast armies of Sigmar.
- Wanderers: Once they fought for the Realm of Ghyran, now these warriors of the wilderness fight to return life to the Mortal Realms.