Grand Alliance of Chaos
From Warhammer - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
- Brayherds: Primitive tribes of bestial mutant creatures who serve the powers of Chaos 
- Chaos Gargants: Lumbering giants who have dedicated themselves to the Gods of Chaos.
- Clans Eshin: Mysterious and deadly, in skaven society where treachery is an art form, they are the masters of stealth, assassination and spying.
- Clans Moulder:
- Clans Pestilens: The Skaven clans that worship the aspect of the Great Corruptor of the Great Horned Rat. They spread poison, infection and corruption as they seek the Thirteen Great Plagues in the Mortal Realms.
- Clans Skryre: Skaven who create great and terrible machines of war in their vast factory burrows and insane warren-laboratories.
- Clans Verminus:
- Daemons of Chaos:
- Daemons of Khorne:
- Daemons of Nurgle:
- Daemons of Tzeentch:
- Everchosen: The personal army of Archaon, Exalted Grand Marshal of the Apocalypse, composed of slaves and servants that follow only him.
- Hosts of Slaanesh:
- Khorne Bloodbound: The mortal and monstrous followers of Khorne are muscular warriors foaming with rage that seek to wage war in the name of Khorne.
- Monsters of Chaos:
- Nurgle Rotbringers:
- Slaves to Darkness:
- Tzeentch Arcanites:
- Warherds: The tribes of towering bull-headed warriors who crush and consume all in their path, driven by blood-greed.
- 1: Grand Alliance: Chaos product description
- 2: Battletome: Khorne Bloodbound product description
- 3: Battletome: Everchosen product description
- 4: Battletome: Skaven Pestilens product description
- 5: Grand Alliance: Chaos