Grand Alliance of Chaos
From Warhammer - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
- Brayherds: Primitive tribes of bestial mutant creatures who serve the powers of Chaos 
- Chaos Gargants: Lumbering giants who have dedicated themselves to the Gods of Chaos.
- Daemons of Chaos:Furies chase soul scraps, feral scavengers in the Realm of Chaos whilst others once mortal now Daemon Princes, serve no one god yet still strive for power in their own right. 
- Daemons of Khorne: They are his deadly foot soldiers, entities whose existence is only to destroy and are a threat to all life.
- Daemons of Nurgle:
- Daemons of Tzeentch:
- Everchosen: The personal army of Archaon, Exalted Grand Marshal of the Apocalypse, composed of slaves and servants that follow only him.
- Hosts of Slaanesh: Slaanesh is lost and none can say what has become of the Dark Prince of Perversion but his followers still seek him, or rather look to supplant him.
- Khorne Bloodbound: The mortal and monstrous followers of Khorne are muscular warriors foaming with rage that seek to wage war in the name of Khorne.
- Monsters of Chaos: Noble beasts that have fallen to the corruption of Chaos and former inhabitants of the Realm of Chaos who now see the Mortal Realms as new hunting grounds.
- Nurgle Rotbringers: Mortal followers of Nurgle, the Lord of Decay, bloated with his disease and who he unashamedly favours.
- Skaven Eshin: Mysterious and deadly, in skaven society where treachery is an art form, they are the masters of stealth, assassination and spying.
- Skaven Masterclan:
- Skaven Moulder: The beastshapers and makers of the Skaven race, who even in that twisted cruel race, have a well deserved dark reputation. 
- Skaven Pestilens: The Skaven clans that worship the aspect of the Great Corruptor of the Great Horned Rat. They spread poison, infection and corruption as they seek the Thirteen Great Plagues in the Mortal Realms.
- Skaven Skryre: Skaven who create great and terrible machines of war in their vast factory burrows and insane warren-laboratories. 
- Skaven Verminus: The chittering hordes of Clanrats and Stormvermin, teeming swarms of matted fur and rusted blades
- Slaves to Darkness:
- Tzeentch Arcanites:
- Warherds: The tribes of towering bull-headed warriors who crush and consume all in their path, driven by blood-greed.
- 1: Grand Alliance: Chaos product description
- 2: Battletome: Khorne Bloodbound product description
- 3: Battletome: Everchosen product description
- 4: Battletome: Skaven Pestilens product description
- 5: Grand Alliance: Chaos