Tome of Adventure
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
The Tome of Adventure is a Guide To Game Mastery & Roleplaying for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (3rd Edition)
- Chapter One: Chapter one: Game Mastering 101, pg. 3-11
- Chapter Two: Episodes & Acts, pg. 12-17
- Chapter Three: Game Master Resources, pg. 19-22
- Chapter Four: The Progress Tracker, pg. 24-29
- Chapter Five: Campaign play, pg. 31-39
- Chapter Six: Enemies & Adversaries, pg. 40-44
- Chapter Seven: The Bestiary, pg. 45-69
- Chapter Eight: An Eye for an Eye, pg. 70-100
|First and foremost, the GM is there for the same reason as the other players – to have fun. But more than that, the GM has a great deal of control over the course of events, how the story unfolds, how action is resolved, and how immersed his players become. It can take a while to grow comfortable with the role, but it is a richly rewarding experience. So how do you know when you’re performing your GM duties well? It’s simple – if you and your players are having fun, you’re doing a good job!.
Your Most Important Job.