User talk:Jimmy The Squid
Welcome to Warhammer - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum! We hope you will contribute much and well. You will probably want to read the [Lexicanum:Help help pages]. Again, welcome and have fun! Ashendant (talk) 12:30, 8 July 2018 (MDT)
Good to see you helping :) I find it useful to copy a page similar to the one I want to complete into Word and then edit it - helps with the spelling which is not my strong point! let me know if I can help at all. --Viktor (talk) 10:45, 9 July 2018 (MDT).
- Thanks Victor! As for word, I can only use mobile as of now, though I will get better with how to use This. And for help, I'm good for now. --User:Jimmy The Squid
- I would also like to give thanks and suggest a few corrections to your edits to keep in mind in future edits(don't worry I will correct everything myself):
- When making a comment in a talk page put a --~~~~ right after. This will add a signature
- The reason why thumb wasn't working for you is because the t was uppercase. For example this must be like this [[File:Tzeentch-Daemon-Horde.jpeg|400x400px|right|thumb|A [[Lord of Change]] leading a horde of Tzeentchian Daemons.]]<nowiki> when you had it like this <nowiki>[[File:Tzeentch-Daemon-Horde.jpeg|400x400px|right|Thumb|A [[Lord of Change]] leading a horde of Tzeentchian Daemons.]]
- In Age of Sigmar articles articles only use Age of Sigmar images. This is to avoid crossing the streams if we are ever able to split the wiki. For example the nurgle image.
- When naming images try to be as simply descriptive as possible. Don't include this symbol "-" in place of a space. Add a two digit numbers at it's end so the description can be reused. This is so images don't have repeats and to make them easier to add identify and add. Some of the best examples can be found in this category Category:Daemons of Tzeentch images.
- While images need to be categorised, I say you don't need to worry about this. I've been lax on it as I've been postphoning it till I finish all the Daemon articles. You can see what's missing Special: Uncategorized files
- When adding a miniature image add a double digit number with a M preceding it. This is to help distinguishing miniature images from regular ones.