Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (1st Edition)
|Followed by||Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition)|
The First Edition features a d100 (percentile) system with attributes based off of the Warhammer Fantasy Battles stat line. Characters also have fate points, which help save characters from death or other grisly fates. Characters begin with a very basic career - anything from a bailif to a rat catcher - and progress to move advanced careers, if they survive. The game included four basic races: Dwarfs, Halflings, Humans, and Elves.
A number of supplements were produced, some by Hogshead Publishing under licence from Games Workshop ltd. including:
- Apocrypha Now
- Apocrypha 2 Chart of Darkness
- Castle Drachenfels (book)
- Character Pack (1st Edition)
- Corrupting Influence
- Death's Dark Shadow
- Dwarfs: Stone and Steel: A comprehensive sourcebook on the Dwarfs.
- Marienburg: Sold Down the River: A sorucebook on the infamous city-port.
- Middenheim: City of Chaos
- Realms of Sorcery (1st Edition)
- The Restless Dead
- Warhammer Townscape