Knowning that the Allpoints was key to conquering the Mortal Realms, Archaon attacked all the All-Gates simultaneously. Sigmar armies managed to hold out the ferocity of chaos, failing only when Nagash side fell. After Archaon's conquest he created a gateway to the Realm of Chaos within and renamed it the Eightpoints.
Realizing Sigmar's plan to reconquer the Realmgates, Archaon decided to reinforce the Eightpoints.
While the Realmgate Wars were happening, Sigmar's gaze was constantly drawn to the Allpoints where one of his greatest foes resided, the Everchosen.
- Brimfire Gate: The Arcway of Aqshy. Closed by the Stormcast Eternals.
- Genesis Gate: The Arcway of Ghyran. Closed by the Stormcast Eternals.
- Endgate: The Arcway of Shyish. Controlled by the forces of Chaos.
- Mercurial Gate: The Arcway of Chamon. Controlled by the forces of Chaos.
- Mawgate: The Arcway of Ghur. Freed from Chaos by the Ironjawz, but remains open.
- Penumbral Gate: The Arcway of Ulgu. The fate of this Realmgate is currently a mystery, as all forces sent there do not return.
- Arcway of Hysh
- Arcway of Azyr
- 1: The Realmgate Wars: All-Gates
- 1a: pg. 18-19
- 2: Battletome: Everchosen (2015), pg. 29-32
- 3: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals (2015), pg. 17-20