Beastclaw Raiders are a type of Ogor tribes that wander through the Mortal Realms, devouring everything in their stead, leaving nothing but a wasteland of cracked ice and frozen bones. The cold winds are the harbingers of their coming, their vanguard emerging from behind whirling snowflakes.
They are ogors born on ice peaks and endless tundras.
They are consummate hunters, with sharp senses, cunning tactics and a ability to relentlessly wander the realms stalking and looking for prey. Armies and empires are their targets quickly become food and fuel for their campfires, leaving behind them nothing but a lifeless and frozen wasteland.
They are known as masters of wilds beasts and highlands predators, known to use them in their hunts. They prefer coldblooded beasts, creatures of ice and snow that cover the earth in crunching frost, like Frost Sabres, Blood Vultures, Yhetees, Mournfangs, Thundertusks and Stonehorns, often using the last three as mounts.
- Boulderhead Mawtribe: Considered unmatched beastmasters by other ogors, they are also known for extreme and excessive cruelty. 
- Thunderbellies Mawtribe: Living in the Realm of Chamon, they favour speed over brute force, though there’s no shortage of the latter as they attack in tight-knit hunting packs. 
- Winterbite Mawtribe: The tribe uses thes the unrelenting fury of the Everwinter storm to mask their movements. 
|Baergut Vosjarl||Beastclaw Raiders||Frostlord||Ogor||A Beastclaw Ogor hero that witnessed the creation of the Alfrostuns and became the first Frostlord. Most Ogors believe that it was he who first summoned the first Everwinter.|
- 1: Battletome: Beastclaw Raiders product description
- 2: Grand Alliance: Destruction - Beastclaw Raiders, pg. 92.
- 3: Beastclaw subfactions on Warhammer Community