Blacktalon: First Mark (novel)
|Cover Artist||Vladimir Krisetskiy|
|Preceded by||Blacktalon: When Cornered|
|This page contains spoilers for:||Blacktalon: First Mark (novel)|
Blacktalon: First Mark (novel) is a novel that describes how, after a reforging, Neave Blacktalon is struck by visions that she does not understand and which she worries may be a sign of corruption. The Shadowhammers, her warrior Chamber are dispatched to the Realm of Ghur to invetigate the mysterious destruction of Fort Vigilance on the Craven Steppes to the north of Excelsis. However she is still plagued by visions and to understand their origin travels to the Realm of Ghyran where she will confront both her true past and an ancient enemy of the Jade Kingdom of Verdantia.
- Thindrael Anyaerios: A ranger of the Swifthawk Agents at Highcrater Watch.
- Neave Blacktalon: Knight-Zephyros of the Hammers of Sigmar.
- Danastus Hawkseye: Lord-Aquilor and commander of the Shadowhammers
- Ithary: Branchwraith of Clan Thyrghael of the Dreadwood Glade.
- Katalya Mourne: Last of the Mourne tribe, her Tattakan mount, Ketto.
- Martoris Skywarden: Lord-Castellant of the Knights Excelsior.
- Tarion: Knight-Venator of the Shadowhammers of the Hammers of Sigmar, his Star-eagle Krien.
- Lord Ungholghott: Exalted champion of Nurgle.
- Wytha: Branchwych and leader of Clan Thyrghael of the Dreadwood Glade.
- Xelkyn Xerkanos: Champion of Tzeentch