|Attention, Adept of the LEXICANUM!|
A single Bloodthirster on its own is a harbinger of death to an army of mortals, as it is destructive beyond imagination and lives only to slaughter, maim and rend. In combat it is a blur of a frenzied motion of combat, its monstrous size and martial skill make short work of all who dare to cross it.
The Bloodthirster is the very fury of war made manifest existing of unfettered primal rage and frenzy. Of all Daemons, of all the Chaos Gods, they bear the greatest resemblance to the stereotypical daemon, having a humanoid body, cloven hooves instead of feet, leathery bat-like wings and horned bull-like heads. They are armed with both a fiery whip and a massive two-headed battleaxe. They are without doubt the most warlike and aggressive of all Daemons.
- 1: Warhammer Armies: Hordes of Chaos (6th Edition), pg. 86
- 2: Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, Wars of the Dead
- Realm of Chaos - Slaves to Darkness
- Warhammer Armies: Chaos (4th Edition)
- Warhammer Armies: Realm of Chaos (5th Edition)