|Attention, Adept of the LEXICANUM!|
Centigors are strong, fast creatures, formed from a humanoid upper torso and the body of a four-legged beast. [1a]
Nomadic centigor warbands can be found roaming the plains and steppes of the Chaos Wastes, occasionally venturing into the northern forests of the Empire. They do create settlements or even encampments and instead seek what shelter can be found in nature. [1a]
Centigors are not Beastmen in the strictest sense, being more beast than man, but they will occasionally venture forth from their homes within the forests of the Old World to march beside a particularly powerful Beastherd.
Centigors are fond of drink, and will take any opportunity to steal alcohol as spoils of war. It has also been rumored that Centigors march into battle in a state of inebriation, though this is difficult to prove for obvious reasons.[1a]
In battle, Centigors are fearsome opponents, acting as shock troops and heavy cavalry and due to their unique mutation, are able to navigate through deep woods with no trouble.
- Ghorros Warhoof: A gnarled, ancient Centigor who is forever fighting, rutting or getting drunk. His unnaturally long life has spanned many centuries and he has slaughtered his way through countless wars without succumbing to his injuries.[2b]
Weapons and Equipment
Although they are strong and fast they are not very dexterous but are able to wield brutal, basic weapons which match their vicious and bloodthirsty nature. [1a]
- 1: Warhammer Armies: Beasts of Chaos (6th Edition) (2003),
- 2: Warhammer Armies: Beastmen (7th Edition) (2010)
- Warhammer Armies: Beasts of Chaos (6th Edition) (2003), pgs 24, 38
- Warhammer Armies: Beastmen (7th Edition) (2010), pg. 46
|Units||Beast Lord - Bestigor - Bray-Shaman - Centigor - Chaos Ogre - Chaos Spawn - Chaos Warhound - Cygor - Doombull - Dragon Ogre - Ghorgon - Giant - Gor - Great Bray Shaman - Harpy - Jabberslythe - Minotaur - Razorgor - Razorgor Chariot - Shaggoth - Troll - Tuskgor Chariot - Ungor - Pestigor - Khorngor - Slaangor - Tzaangor|
|Characters||Brrak Gorehorn - Ghorros Warhoof - Gribbleback - Gorthor - Kartok Great-horn - Khazrak - Malagor - Moonclaw - Morghur - Rurkhar Festigor - Slugtongue - Taurox - Ungrol Four-Horn|
|Images - Miniatures - Quotes|