Centigor in the World-That-Was
|Attention, Adept of the LEXICANUM!|
Centigors are strong, fast creatures, formed from a humanoid upper torso and the body of a four-legged beast. Although they are not very dexterous, they are able to wield brutal, basic weapons which match their vicious and bloodthirsty nature. Nomadic centigor warbands can be found roaming the plains and steppes of the Chaos Wastes, occasionally venturing into the northern forests of the Empire.
Centigors are not Beastmen in the strictest sense, being more beast than man, but they will occasionally venture forth from their homes within the forests of the Old World to march beside a particularly powerful Beastherd. Centigors are fond of drink, and will take any opportunity to steal alcohol as spoils of war. It has also been rumored that Centigors march into battle in a state of inebriation, though this is difficult to prove for obvious reasons.
In battle, Centigors are fearsome opponents, acting as shock troops and heavy cavalry and due to their unique mutation, are able to navigate through deep woods with no trouble.
- Ghorros Warhoof: A gnarled, ancient Centigor who is forever fighting, rutting or getting drunk. His unnaturally long life has spanned many centuries and he has slaughtered his way through countless wars without succumbing to his injuries.[2b]
- 1: Warhammer Armies: Beasts of Chaos (6th Edition) (2003), pgs 24, 38
- 2: Warhammer Armies: Beastmen (7th Edition) (2010)
- Warhammer Armies: Beasts of Chaos (6th Edition) (2003), pgs 24, 38
- Warhammer Armies: Beastmen (7th Edition) (2010), pg. 46