He was one of the many get of Lady Melissa d'Acques, a independent / renegade from the Lahmian Sisterhood, he was the "father-in-darkness" of Genevieve Dieudonné, among others. Too flamboyant for his own good he was hunted down and destroyed by priests of Ulric who staked him with hawthorn and hacked his head off with a silver scimitar.
He had dark hair and eyes with a plaited beard 
Children in Darkness
- Genevieve Dieudonné [1a]
- Kattarin A bloodthirsty Kislevite princess and later Tzarina who Melissa warned him not to turn - eventually she was destroyed by Tsarevich Pavel who gave his name to a vampire hunting society.
- 1: Night's Dark Masters Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition), pg. 56
- 2: Drachenfels by Jack Yeovil
- 3: Silver Nails: No Gold in the Grey Mountains by Jack Yeovil
- 4: Realm of the Ice Queen
- 4a: Cities of Kislev, pg. 75