Coast of Tusks
The Brackenmarsh lies to the east of Excelsis - a featureless expanse of foul-smelling mud, grime and bubbling pits of slime and weeds that reaches to the mouth of the enormous Ulwhyr Forest. A winding trade road leads to Marshpoint. The marsh is best crossed by Marsh Striders. 
- For more information see: Excelsis
Excelsis' is a prophecy-rich Cities of Sigmar built after the Realmgate Wars. Excelsis was founded after the end of the Realmgate Wars, around the Spear of Mallus a fragment of the World-That-Was. This stone allowed to see the future and help make the city rich and relevant. The Spear of Mallus grew to be so important that the currency of Excelsis, glimmerings, would be made solely from fragments of this stone. Said fragments would allow their owners to see, if for a while, the future, hence why Excelsis is described as being rich in prophecy. In more than thirty years, Excelsis' borders were expanded and its population doubled until there was no space left for housing. Excelsis's craftsmen decided to keep building anyway, making the city a labyrinthine network of alleyways called Veins.
- 1: Season of War gaming aid from the WH AoS app, The Seeds of Hope.
- 2: Legends of the Age of Sigmar: City of Secrets by Nick Horth, Act One.
- 3: Spear of Shadows by Josh Reynolds.
- 4: Callis & Toll: The Old Ways (Short Story) by Nick Horth