Spiteful, Malicious and cruel, the spirits of Dreadwood are masters of stealth and trickery and delight in tormenting non-sylvaneth. Outcasts are drawn to their musters and wargroves far more than to any other Glade. Wargroves of Dreadwood favour ambushes and sneak attacks, using illusions, terror tactics and torture to defeat their enemies. They are not fond of allies, but on occasion will find common ground long enough to slaughter their foes, often these allies, such as the Stormcast Eternal Hallowed Knights are in turn horrified by their brutality.
In the later years of the Age of Chaos, Drycha Hamadreth claimed that Alarielle was gone and she was the new leader of the sylvaneth, many Dreadwood clans joined her vast wargrove and together they killed millions.
- Clan Thyrghael: Survives in the Jade Kingdom of Verdantia in the Realm of Ghyran.
- The Aerchhoi: Bitter and dangerous, they inhabit the Druichan Forest near the city of Izalend in the Realm of Ghur. 
|Spiteful as the sharpened thorn, dark as the shadows beneath the forest’s heart –fear the spirits of Dreadwood, for no mercy do they feel.
~ Dreadwood Glade.
- 1: Battletome: Sylvaneth (2016)
- 2: The Realmgate Wars: Balance of Power
- 3: Heart of Winter (novella) by Nick Horth
- 4: White Dwarf Vol 3 No 33
- 4a: The Realm of Shadow, pg. 84-91
- 5: Blacktalon: First Mark (novel) by Andy Clark