- "Only the Faithful" - warcry of the Hallowed Knights.[4a]
The Hallowed Knights are the fourth Stormhost of the Stormcast Eternals to be founded. They wear burnished silver armor. The Hallowed Knights are zealous and loyal to Sigmar and their absolute faith in them is absolute. To them the war against Chaos is a sacred crusade for which no sacrifice is too great. They are so pure of spirit and filled with so much holy fervour that they fear no evil and evil magicks have little hold on them. 
They were recruited from all of the Mortal Realms, from those warriors that devoutly worshipped Sigmar. Those who called upon Sigmar's name in battle while fighting for a righteous cause. Taken to the Realm of Heavens they were told by Sigmar that he would not aid them, but rather they who could further serve their god.[4a]
"Much is demanded of those to whom much is given" - First Canticle of the Hallowed Knights.[4b]
During the Realmgate Wars chambers of Hallowed Knights were sent to the Realm of Life to find and renew the alliance with Alarielle while opening Realmgates to Azyr and fighting back the forces of Nurgle. They succeeded in finding Alarielle and together with other Stormhosts and Sylvaneth allies held back the tide of Chaos protecting Alarielle's soul till she assumed her war aspect and fought back. Their role in the War of Life resulted in the Stormhosts receiving the blessings of Alarielle and since then a glowing figure known as the Silvered Saint has been sighted in and around their foremost Stormkeeps. [16a][16c]
Tarsus Bull-Heart led a force of the Bull-hearts Warrior Chamber in the Realm of Death, seeking the Starless Gates, also called Nine Gates of Stygix, and an audience with Nagash. To reach his goal, Tarsus freed Mannfred von Carstein from the Bloodbound, clutching a pact with him. However when they reached Nagash after fighting through armies of Chaos and the undead they were attacked by Nagash who easily defeated the Stormcasts and trapped their souls. It was due to the sacrifice of Tarsus that the souls of his brothers were released and sent back to be reforged in Azyr but his own soul was captured by Nagash.
After the Realmgate Wars they aided in the construction of cities such as Hammerhal and Gravewild and continued to push back the forces of Chaos from the Mortal Realms and during the founding of Gravewild the Hallowed Knights recaptured Mannfred who led the Bull-Hearts under Ramus to Nekroheim who were followed by Gardus and the Swiftblades Chamber led by Lord-Aquilor Sathphren Swiftblade. There Nagash confronted them but was convinced to return the soul of Tarsus by Mannfred to which Nagash agreed as he had learnt everything he needed and returned Tarsus who was now broken by Nagash's experiments both in mind and soul as a result of being broken into pieces and rebuilt by Nagash in his attempts of understanding the Stormcasts.
The Sepulchre of the Faithful
All Stormhost have their mausoleum, but the Hallowed Knights call it Spulchre of the Faithful. It's a place of quiet contemplation, where the truly dead are honoured and the memories of their mortal lives are recounted and recorded so that even if they forget, those moments are not lost.[17a] The vast antechamber has bas-reliefs of intricate craftmanship, massive pillars inscribed with the Canticles of Faith, ornate lanterns and great ironbound books chained to stone shelves along one wall. They're the Books of the Faithful, containing the mortal memories of every Hallowed Knight. Every member of the Stormhost can read them, but the Lord-Relictors have the duty to protect and add memories to them.[17a] The inner chamber of the Sepulchre of the Faithful has an enormous pillar of pale stone, said to have been carved from purest celestine by the claws of Dracothion himself, and chiselled into its present shape by the ancestral tools of the greatest masons of the Dispossessed. The pillar has no decoration, but it has several sigmarite spikes hammered into its surface, one for every Hallowed Knight truly dead, never to be Reforged. When a new spike must be added, many Hallowed Knights gather inside the inner chamber and a Lord-Relictor bless the spike in the name of the lost Stormcast, then he drives it in the pillar using his hammer.[17a]
- Stormforged: Led by Lord-Celestant Cassandora Stormforged.
- Bullhearts: Fought in the Realm of Death looking for the Starless Gates and lost their Lord-Celestant to Nagash
- Steel Souls: Led by Lord-Celestant Gardus and under him they have entered the Garden of Nurgle itself.
- Gleaming Host
Vanguard Auxiliary Chambers
- Gardus Steel Soul - Lord-Celestant of the Steel Souls.
- Feros - Reributor-Prime of the Steel Souls.[8a]
- Tegrus of the Santed Eye - Prosecutor-Prime of the Steel Souls.[8a]
- Solus - Judicator-Prime of the Steel Souls.[8a]
- Lorrus Grymn - Lord-Castellant of the Steel Souls.[8a]
- Morbus - Lord-Relictor of the Steel Souls.[8a]
- Angstun - Knight-Vexillor of the Steel Souls.
- Aetius Shieldborn - Liberator-Prime of the Steel Souls.[8a]
- Tarsus Bull-Heart - Lord-Celestant of the Bull Hearts.
- Ramos of the Shadowed Soul - Lord-Relictor of the Bull Hearts.[17a]
- Tornus the Redeemed - Knight-Venator. Formerly known as Torglug the Despised.
- Silus the Untarnished - Lord-Celestant of the Gleaming Host.[17a]
- Targonaut - Lord-Celestant of the Chamber Resplendent.
- Lady Cassandora Stormforged - Lord-Celestant of the Stormforged, she struck down the Queen of Swords and led her chamber to claim the rim-citadel of Ytlan in the Crater War.[17a]
- Iorek Ironheart: Lord-Celestant of the Ironhearts.[17a]
- Cerberac Darkfane: Lord-Relictor of the Ironhearts.[17a]
- Kadarius Stonehold: Lord-Castellant of the Ironhearts.
- Kaldon the Bold: Knight-Vexillor of the Ironhearts.
- Lomas: Knight-Heraldor of the Ironhearts.
- Phantus the Skyreaver: Knight-Venator of the Ironhearts.
- 1: Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Primer, the Pageantry of War
- 2: Assault on the Mandrake Bastion by Josh Reynolds
- 3: White Dwarf Issue 76 11 July 2015, a New Era Begins!
- 4: Mighty Battles
- 5: The Prisoner of the Black Sun by Josh Reynolds
- 6: Sands of Blood by Josh Reynolds
- 7: The Lords of Helstone by Josh Reynolds
- 8: The Realmgate Wars: War Storm
- 8a: The Gates of Dawn by Josh Reynolds
- 9: The Bridge of Seven Sorrows by Josh Reynolds
- 10: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals Extremis (2016)
- 11: The Realmgate Wars: Balance of Power
- 12: The Realmgate Wars: All-gates
- 13: White Dwarf Issue 86 19 September 2015
- 14: White Dwarf Issue 91 24 October 2015
- 15: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals (2017), Stormhosts, pg. 136
- 16: Battletome: Stormcast Eternals (2018)
- 17: Hallowed Knights: Plague Garden (novel) by Josh Reynolds
- 17a: Chapter 1
- 18: Hallowed Knights: Black Pyramid (novel)