This article is a stub. You can help the Lexicanum by expanding it.
Hergig is the capital of Hochland, as well its largest city. It is the home of Aldebrand Ludenhof.[1a][1b][1c] It is located on the border between Hochland and Ostland, on a tributary of the River Talabec.
- Hergig is dominated by a mighty central keep, the seat of the Ludenhofs.[1c]
- The Hochland College of Sorcery is a licensed school of magic similar to the Colleges of Magic in Altdorf.[1c]
- The Gate of the East Bridge was the site of some battles between Hochland and expansionist counts of Ostland.[1c]
- Hergig is surrounded by a few small towns as well as some quarries.[1b][1c]
- Aldebrand Ludenhof also has a palace in prime hunting grounds outside Hergig.
- 1: Sigmar's Heirs, pgs. 49, 51
- 2: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (8th Edition), pg. 23
- 3: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (4th Edition), pg. 72