From Warhammer - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
- Nordberg: Highest mountain of the Middle Mountains 
- Flamespire: Mountain, home of namesake Chimera.
- Brass Keep: An imperial fortress located deep within the mountains which recently fell into the hands of Chaos warriors 
- Middenheim: City of the White Wolf, located on the south-western tip of the Middle Mountains
- Wolfenburg: Provincial capital of Ostland; located in the south-eastern foothills of the Middle Mountains [5a]
- Castle Lenkster is an Ostland Citadel south of Wolfenburg
- Mierack is an Ostland town high in the North East of the Middle Mountains.
Two important rivers are located in the Middle Mountains.
- The river Wolf's Run begins near Wolfenburg, while Drakwasser is located a bit further east. Both rivers flow into the river Talabec, carrying dark soil which is later deposited in Altdorf[5a][5b]
- 1: Warhammer Armies: Beasts of Chaos (6th Edition), pg. 10
- 2: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (8th Edition), pgs. 22, 58
- 3: Uniforms & Heraldry of The Empire, pgs. 4, 5
- 4: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (7th Edition), pgs. 8, 18
- 5: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (4th Edition)
- 6: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (6th Edition), pg. 6
- 7: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition), Website