In 2488 IC he led his forces across the World's Edge Mountains and defeated a large Bretonnian errantry army which had been methodically cleansing the northern Badlands of greenskins for several years. As the Bretonnian duke and his surviving knights galloped frantically out of Death Pass towards the setting sun, pursued by hordes of Goblin Wolf Riders, Morglum Necksnapper made his famous pronouncement "Let 'em tell da King. Da east belongs to da Orcs. Da east belongs to Morglum. Da east is green."
Aided by his second-in-command, Oglok the 'Orrible, Morglum later united with the Orc Warboss, Gorfang Rotgut to attack Karak Azul. The greenskins briefly took possession of the Hold and captured many of King Kazador's kin.
- 1: Warhammer Armies: Bretonnia (6th Edition)
- 2: Warhammer Armies: Orcs & Goblins (4th Edition)
- 3: Warhammer Armies: Orcs & Goblins (8th Edition)
- 4: Warhammer RPG 1st Edition: Stone & Steel
- 5: Warhammer: The End Times Collection