Night's Dark Masters
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Cover Artist||Andrea Uderzo Andrew Law|
- Chapter One: The Prey: How the people of the World see Vampires, including popular myths, stories, legends, poems and sonnets. It also describes a number of vampire hunters- both individuals and organisations.
- Chapter Two: A Mockery of Life: The scholarly studies into the Vampire, information that the well informed in the world might know or be able to access.
- Chapter Three: Chronicles of the Undying: The creation of Vampires by Neferata and their stories through the ages. Includes a timeline.
- Chapter Four: Nature of the Beast: The physical and varied nature of the vampire, strengths and weakness’s, how they feed and create new children in darkness and their psychology.
- Chapter Five: The Bloodlines: A description of the five known bloodlines - the descendants of Neferata and the other original vampires Abhorash, Ushoran, Vashanesh and W'soran, a description of the Blood Dragons, Lahmians, Necrarchs, Strigoi and Von Carsteins - their habits and motivations and notable members.
- Chapter Six: Native soil: An in depth description of the province of Sylvania, its people, beliefs and notable characters.
- Chapter Seven: Rules of the Night: Game rules for Vampires and Vampire hunters.
- Chapter Eight: The Vampire Campaign: A discussion and advice on how to run a vampire based campaign.
- Chapter Nine: Creatures of the Night: A bestiary of creatures found in the company or service of the undead.
|I do not care what our prey thinks of us. Do you consider what opinion meat has of you?|