From Warhammer - Age of Sigmar - Lexicanum
(Redirected from Ogors)
- Beastclaw Raiders: Tribes of nomadic ogor followed by an unnatural winter that roam the realms seeking to satisfy their gluttony with massive amounts of meat.
- Firebellies: Ogors the worship Gorkamorka as the Sun-eater, emulating their gods ability to breath fire once he had taken a bit from the sun.
- Gutbusters: Nomadic empires of muscle and hunger, they move across the Mortal Realms to fill their bellies and obtain shiny plunder.
- Maneaters: Ogor mercenaries, tried and tested warriors, paid in food, shiny trinkets, weapons and often outlandish costumes.
- The Ogre Kingdoms compendium lists most of its models as Ogor.
- List of Ogors: A list of every Ogor character in the Mortal Realms.
- Ogre: The previous iteration of this race in the World-That-Was.
- 1: Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, The Green Hordes
- 2: Battletome: Beastclaw Riders product description
- 3: Grand Alliance: Destruction
|Sapient Races of the Mortal Realms|
|Mortals||Aelf (Cythai • Scáthborn) • Ba'hal • Duardin • Fimir • Gargant • Human • Ogor • Slann • Spite • Sylvaneth (Forest Folk • Noble Spirits • Free Spirits • Outcasts) • Troggoth (Fellwater • Rockgut • Sourbreath)|
|Gor-kin||Bullgor (Cygor • Ghorgon) • Beastmen (Centigor • Gor • Tzaangor • Ungor) • Skaven •|
|Greenskins||Grot • Orruk • Snotling|
|Undead||Malignant • Mordant • Reanimant (Morghast) • Skeleton • Vampire|
|Daemonic||Seraphon (Chameleon Skink • Kroxigor • Saurus • Skink) • Chaos Daemons (Bloodletter • Bloodthirster • Chaos Fury • Daemon Prince • Daemonette • Gaunt Summoner • Great Unclean One • Horror of Tzeentch • Keeper of Secrets • Lord of Change • Nurgling • Plaguebearer • Soul Grinder • Verminlord)|
|Other||Dragon Ogor (Shaggoth) • Kelpdar • Merwynn • Sankrit|