Skink Warriors may be used to assist the Saurus in defending their Temple-Cities.
Some Skinks who gain enough experience in combat become Skink Braves, they are good warriors, quite capable of leading an entire regiment of Skinks. They are distinguished by having a bronze ring on top of their crests. Skinks with even more experience become Skink Chiefs, great tacticians and warriors, who are capable of leading an entire Lizardmen army in the name of Old Ones.
Skinks marked by the Old One Sotek with his red mark are more warlike than others.
They are more likely to fight with poisoned Blowpipes or Javelins than with hand-to-hand weapons. Sometimes - especially in the Southlands - Skinks also utilize short-bows. Generally Skinks prefer - if forced to - to fight as skirmishers. When they form rank-and-file regiments, they are often accompanied by Kroxigors.
In the Southlands they have been forced to fight more conventionally due to the lack of Sarus and form cohorts that fight in the line of battle. [2b]
Weapons and Equipment
- 5th Edition: Hand Weapon. May have Javelin, Shield, Short Bow. May have Poison Arrows or Javelins. May have Kroxigor. [1a]
- 6th Edition: Skink Cohort: Hand Weapon. May have Shield. May have Brave, Musician and Standard Bearer. May have Sacred Spawnings. [2a]
- 6th Edition: Skink Skirmishers: Blowpipe, Hand Weapon. May exchange Blowpipe for Poisoned Javelins and Shield. May have Brave. [2a] May swap Blowpipes for Poisoned Short Bows in the Southlands. [2a]
- 8th Edition: Skink Cohort: Hand Weapon, Lustrian Javelin, Shield. May have Skink Brave, Musician and Standard Bearer. May have Kroxigor. May have Poisoned Attacks. [3a]
- 8th Edition: Skink Skirmishers: Blowpipe, Hand Weapon. May exchange Blowpipe for Poisoned Javelins and Shield. May have Patrol Leader. [2a] May swap Blowpipes for Lustrian javelins and Shields. [3a]
- 1: Warhammer Armies: Lizardmen (5th Edition)
- 1a: Lizardmen Army List, pg. 75
- 2: Warhammer Armies: Lizardmen (6th Edition)
- 3: Warhammer Armies: Lizardmen (8th Edition)
- 3a: Lizardmen Army List, pg. 90
|Units||Bastiladon - Chameleon Skink - Coatl - Cold One Cavalry - Dread Saurian - Jungle Swarm - Kroxigor - Razordon - Red Crested Skink - Ripperdactyl Riders - Salamander - Saurus Oldblood - Saurus Warrior - Saurus Scar-Veteran - Slann Mage Priest - Skink Chief - Skink Priest - Skink Warrior - Stegadon - Temple Guard - Terradon Riders - Troglodon|
|Characters||Chakax - Gor-Rok - Grymloq - Huinitenuchli - Inxi-Huinzi - Itzi-Bitzi - Kroq-Gar - Lord Kroak - Kygor - Lord Mazdamundi - Lotl Botl - Nakai - Oxyotl - Lord Pocaxalan - Poqenichi - Tehenhauin - Tenoq - Tetto'eko - Tiktaq'to - Tlaco'amoxtli'ueman - Xltloc - Xltzhpctli - Xtli - Xuaxmul - Zlaaq - Zhul - Zwup|
|Cities||Axlotl - Chaqua - Chupayotl - Huanabic - Hexoatl - Huatl - Itza - Konquata - Oyxl - Pahuax - Quetza - Tlanxla - Tlax - Tlaxtlan - Xahutec - Xhotl - Xiliquncani - Xlanhuapec - Zlatlan|
|Images - Miniatures|