Slaves to Darkness
Slaves to Darkness are The mortal followers of the Chaos gods, from barbaric warriors riding across burning plains or hidden cultists plotting the downfall of their own city. Across all the Mortal Realms creatures of all races and hues may turn to the dark gods. Many are their reasons and excuses but their path can only end three ways: by death, by becoming a Chaos Spawn or by ascension to immortality as a Daemon Prince.
- Tzeentchian Warband
- Bleak Horde: A Tzeentchian warband composed of cruel-hearted warriors that go into battle bellowing praises to Tzeentch, so that he might twist fate into glory and conquest.
- Brethren of Moeraix: A Tzeentchian warband that were once the trusted aldermen of the Mortal Realms, but since then swore their fealty to Tzeentch and their lord Moeraix.
- Slaaneshi Warband
- Court of Vain Rapture: They are truly dedicated to finding the Slaanesh, wearing armour of garish pink covered in luxuriant golden sigils.
- Clamour of Bliss: They find the abhorrent sounds of battle as a sublime symphony, believing themselves to be both its orchestra and composers. They wear violet-hued armor and amethyst colored capes.
|Kravoth||Slaves to Darkness||Daemon Prince||Daemon Prince||The Scourge of Lethradel. A Godsworn Overlord who leads Kravoth's Reavers.|
|Arioso||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Sorcerer||Human||A tzentchian sorcerer that made eighty-one sacrifices to Tzeentch in a defiled temple of Nagash in the Realm of Death.|
|Arva||Slaves to Darkness||Warrior Noble||Human||The younger sister of Verda the Sworn, a formidable warrior in her own right and a member of the Untamed, a gathering of Chaos worshipping tribes in the Realm of Aqshy|
|Cruciax||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Champion||Human||A chaos champion working under Shahleah.|
|Daemonicus||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Champion||Human||A champion of Ruin in the Kravoth's Reavers.|
|Egril||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Champion||Human||A champion of Ruin in the Kravoth's Reavers.|
|Ephryx||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Sorcerer||Human||Known as the Ninth Disciple of Tzeentch. He was the one that found Ghal Maraz and ordained by Tzeentch to protect it.|
|Hathrek||Slaves to Darkness||Darkoath Chieftain||Human||He travelled to the Silver Tower to find the power to protect his people.|
|Maerac of Manticorea||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Lord||Human||An ally of Ephryx, the Ninth Disciple of Tzeentch, that rides a Manticore to battle.|
|Magnos Infernil||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Champion||Human||A champion of Ruin in the Kravoth's Reavers.|
|Marakarr Blood-Sky||Slaves to Darkness||Darkoath Warqueen||Human||Warqueen of the Reaver Wastes.|
|Moeraix||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Lord||Human||A tzeentchian chaos lord that leads the warband known as the Brethren of Moeraix.|
|Rapcion||Slaves to Darkness||Chaos Champion||Human||A champion of Ruin in the Kravoth's Reavers.|
|Theddra Skull-Scryer||Slaves to Darkness||God Speaker||Human||She has led the Godsworn Hunt into Shadespire as she seeks to take control of the Tribe of the Black Fang.|
|Verda the Sworn||Slaves to Darkness||Darkoath Warqueen||Human||The Bringer of Change who leads the Untamed, Chaos worshipping tribes in the Realm of Aqshy.|
- 1: Grand Alliance: Chaos pg 18-22
- 2: Tzeentch Painting Guide
- 3: Slaanesh Painting Guide
- 4: The Sacrifice by Graeme Lyon.
- 5: Malign Portents Website Characters - Marakarr