Snotling Pump Wagon
Quite how the Snotlings create a Pump Wagon is a mystery. Swarms of the little greenskins forage around the settlement stealing anything that looks vaguely useful and is unguarded is immediately seized for the project. Once the supply of junk is large enough the Snotlings set upon it with hammers and ropes. From the bickering mass of hammering greenskins emerges a Snotling Pump Wagon.
It consists of a wooden fighting platform powered by frantically pumping Snotlings. It has enough momentum to move, crush and pierce any enemies (or clumsy Snotling crew) unfortunate enough to fall beneath it.
As the speed of the machine depends on the easily distracted crew, it is highly variable and unpredictable. 
Weapons and Equipment
- 3rd Edition:: Crew of 6 Snotlings, each armed with a Hand Weapon. May be upgraded to a Heavy Pump Wagon. [3a]
- 1: Warhammer Armies: Orcs & Goblins (7th Edition), pg. 28
- 2: Warhammer Armies: Orcs & Goblins (6th Edition), pg. 25
- 3: Warhammer Armies (3rd Edition), pg. 18
- 3a: Orcs & Goblins Army List, pg. 96