A relatively poor province, Stirland is named after the river Stir. Sylvania was officially annexed by Stirland, but is de facto a separate land. The current Elector Count of Stirland is Alberich Haupt-Anderssen[5b][8b].
Stirland's provincial colors are green and yellow and its banner contains a skeleton sounding a hunting horn, representing a "call to battle."[5c] Another common banner in Stirland depicts a warrior maiden, probably Queen Freya of the Asoborns.
- Wurtbad[5a][8a]: Stirland's capital; where the Old Forest Road meets the Old Dwarf Road.
- Leicheberg[1b]: A town on the border of Stirland and Sylvania
- Swartzhafen: A town near the border of Stirland and Sylvania.
- Waldenhof[5a][8a]: Capital of Sylvania.
- The Blighted Towers[5a][8a]
|The provinces & city-states of The Empire|
|Provinces||Reikland - Middenland - Nordland - Ostland - Hochland - Talabecland - Ostermark - Stirland - Averland - Wissenland - The Moot|
|City-states||Altdorf - Nuln - Middenheim - Talabheim|
|Lost provinces||Drakwald - Solland - Westerland - Sylvania|
- 1: Sigmar's Heirs
- 2: White Dwarf 325, pg. 60
- 3: The Life of Sigmar, pg. 5
- 4: The Empire at War, pg. 80
- 5: Uniforms & Heraldry of The Empire
- 6: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (4th Edition), pg. 6
- 7: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (6th Edition), pg. 5
- 8: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (7th Edition), pg. 8
- 9: Warhammer Armies: The Empire (8th Edition), pg. 23