The Realmgate Wars: Balance of Power
|Preceded by||Quest for Ghal Maraz|
Battle continues in the Realms of Fire, Life and Metal as the Stormcast Eternals and their allies try to hold back the advance of Chaos. And a new threat arises. Archaon Everchosen has returned, and the Stormcasts are in his sight...
The Realm of Life is falling apart. Athelwyrd has been destroyed. Alarielle and the sylvaneth flee, as Chaos begins to exert its festering grip; Realmgates are corrupted and even the Stormcast Eternals may not be enough to stop the putrefaction. In the Realm of Fire, the Skaven make their move against the Fyreslayers. In the Realm of Metal, Vandus Hammerhand leads a Stormhost in an attempt to stop the Lord of Change Kiathanus gaining indescribable power. And if these threats were not enough, the Exalted Grand Marshal of the Apocalypse himself makes his presence felt…
The Realmgate Wars: Balance of Power is Book 2 in the exciting Realmgate Wars saga! This book contains, alongside dramatic narrative advancing the story of Sigmar’s Stormcast Eternals’ attempt to restore Order to the mortal realms:
- Four new Time of War sections - rules that anyone with any army can use for fighting in fantastical locations that wildly change the way Warhammer Age of Sigmar games are played
- Ten new Battleplans - any Warhammer Age of Sigmar army can be used to play out these scenarios, including desperate defence, a surprise assault and a special four-player Battleplan!
- Forty-one Warscrolls and nine Warscroll Battalions covering the Stormcast Eternals, Nurgle Rotbringers, Sylvaneth, Fyreslayers, Deathlords, Skaven and Slaves to Darkness
- An awe-inspiring showcase of Citadel miniatures, with step-by-step painting guides for Skaven, Seraphon, Skeleton Warriors, Slaves to Darkness, Chaos Warriors, Stormcast Eternals and Fyreslayers
- Incredible artwork showing off the power and awe of the events sundering the Mortal Realms!
|Realmgate Wars Series|
|Rulebooks||Quest for Ghal Maraz • Balance of Power • Godbeasts • All-Gates|
|Novels||I War Storm • II Ghal Maraz • III Hammers of Sigmar • IV Call of Archaon • V Wardens of the Everqueen • VI Warbeast • VII Fury of Gork • VIII Bladestorm • IX Mortarch of Night • X Lord of Undeath|