Avenue of Five Hundred Hands
Plaza of Six Pillars
The Gnawing Gate
A gate with tendrils that roared in agony.
The Sulphur Citadel is a place of power and thanks to its power it's priest kings were able to conquer other crater kingdoms, tame the ash jungles and resist being plundered during the Age of Chaos. This is a place of worship for Sigmar, filled with his divine iconography, and a thousand sacrifices were made to him. The truth is that the priest-kings worshipped Tzeentch and the power of the citadel came from him.
Mandrake Bastion is a fortress in Klaxus in the Realm of Fire that protected the city of Uryx. Orious Adamantine and his warrior-chamber gave the task of clearing this place to Tarkus the Silent and his Prosecutors, which they succeeded.
- 1: In the Walls of Uryx by Josh Reynolds
- 2: The Gnawing Gate by Josh Reynolds
- 3: The Six Pillars by Josh Reynolds
- 4: Assault on the Mandrake Bastion by Josh Reynolds
- 5: In the Walls of Uryx by Josh Reynolds