User talk:Peter of Loren
Welcome to Lexicanum! We hope you will contribute much and well. You will probably want to read the help pages. Again, welcome and have fun! Inquisitor S., Großmeister des Ordo Lexicanum 20:50, 26 June 2014 (CEST)
Larry Vela, the owner of Lexicanum. I wanted to put an idea in your ear now that Age of Sigmar is upon us.
At some point we could use a portal page of some type that introduces folks into the universe. The overall goal is to have something we can link to with a fancy image on the main WFB frontpage. We currently only have the nation pages of all the Old World nations, so I am keen on getting something Age of Sigmar up there when there is enough new items there to fill out a portal page.
Let me know your thoughts on the matter when you get a chance. There does seem to be a flurry of new activity of late, so I want to make it as accessible as we can for the casual readers.
From what I understand you have Warhammer: End Times: Nagash book. I wanted to ask if there's anything there on the mounts of the Mortarchs called the dread abyssals?--Ashendant (talk) 16:50, 6 August 2015 (MDT)
- Oh yeah,
- The basics are as follows:
- "According to Mythology, there were hundreds, perhaps thousands of Dread Abyssals - each one commanded by Usirian to hunt a specific form of sinner. Long years of famine have left the Dread Abyssals with a hunger that is indiscriminate as it unending. They hail from the Nehakharan Underworld, and possess razor sharp claws. To be eaten by a Dread Abyssal is torment without compare as they slowly ingest the victim's soul." Physical description based on the models.
- Three known Abyssals:
- Nagadron, The Adevore - Mount of Neferata (hunts gluttons)
- Razarak, The Doom of Traitors - Mount of Arkhan The Black (hunts traitors)
- Ashigaroth, Gorger Upon the Meek - Mount of Mannfred (hunts those who will not defend themselves)
- I mean the warscrolls with the Age of Sigmar loreblurbs, like the Sylvaneth ones that were recently updated(which I already inserted in the appropriate page).--Ashendant (talk) 17:53, 6 August 2015 (MDT)
List of spell sources
I've updated the sources you used in the list of spells article put reduced it to five entries. There is need to list individually each source from each page if it's all part of a single section/chapter of the book. The source needs the name of that section and the correct pagenumber that section occupies so if possible could you check on that and correct it?--Ashendant (talk) 14:07, 24 November 2015 (MST)