|Pages||Book 1: 297, Book 2: 96|
|Followed by||Warhammer: Glottkin|
The campaign pack is divided into two books:
The first book is a narrative of the world changing events:
- The End Times
- Chapter One: An Accursed Alliance, Autumn 2523 - Summer 2524
- Chapter Two: The Ritual, Autumn 2524
- Chapter Three: Death at the World's Edge, Spring 2524 - Winter 2525
- Chapter Four: Dark Tides, Summer 2524 - Summer 2525
- Chapter Five: The Land of the Dead, Winter 2524 - Autumn 2525
The Rules: This book contains updated rules for The Undead Legions and new units such Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead and Neferata, Mortarch of Blood. It also includes narrative scenarios and battles with many special rules whilst the Appendix contains the historical characters, units and formations that took part in them.
- Introduction, pg. 3
- How to use this Book, pg. 4
- Historical Refights, pg. 5
- Chapter One: New Warhammer Rules, pg. 6-15
- Chapter Two: New Armies and Units, pg. 16-47
- Chapter Three: Narrative Scenarios, pg. 48-85
The sourcebook partially retcons previous Storm of Chaos source material.
- The End Times- a timeline of the events covered in the five campaign books.
- The End Times (Novel Series) - a series of novels accompanying each campaign book.