Warhammer Horror: Maledictions
Warhammer Horror: Maledictions is an anthology of stories from across the various universes of Warhammer. It contains the following stories:
- Nepenthe by Cassandra Khaw, Warhammer 40,000:
Two brothers in the Adeptus Mechanicum seek the ancient ship Nepenthe who has been calling to them for many years.
In the Realm of Shyish, a woman searches the shore for the body of her husband lost at sea, fearing that without it they will never be reunited in death in their underworld, but what she finds is not her husband.
- No Good Deed by Graham McNeill, Warhammer 40,000:
Children from a discredited Schola discover a huge man near death - should they help him or leave him to die and if the former what will be the consequences.
- Predation of the Eagle by Peter McLean, Warhammer 40,000:
Imperial Guard fighting the ork hordes in the dense jungles of Vardan IV are stalked by a vicious predator.
- The Last Ascension of Dominic Seroff by David Annandale:
Disgraced Imperial Commissar Dominic Seroff faces a terrifying plague on the toxic world of Eremus.
- Triggers by Paul Kane, Warhammer 40,0000:
The dreams of Governor Tobias Grail become waking nightmares - but what is the true story of his miraculous survival against the Orks?
- The Marauder Lives by J C Stearns, Warhammer 40,000:
For so long the brutalised captive of a drukhari Archon, Interrogator Monika tries to recover, but is St. Solangia's really a safe refuge.
- The Nothings by Alec Worley, Warhammer 40,000.
In a hidden valley, orphan children grow up knowing they can never leave or risk dooming all within, but some will not listen to the warnings.