White Dwarf 226 (UK)
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Preceded by||White Dwarf 225|
|Followed by||White Dwarf 227|
- Dogs of War - More Regiments of Renown for hire.
- Skeleton Warriors - You've seen the Chaos Warriors and the soldiers of the Empire, now you can really raise an army, with the new Skeleton Warriors Warhammer regiment!
- Collecting an undead army - We talk you through collecting an Undead army from the ground up!
- How to paint Skeleton Warriors - A step-by-step guide to painting skeletons.
- Dem bones - You'll be amazed how many different things you can use skeletons for...
- Mordheim - This month Tuomas has not just one but three Mordheim scenarios for you to fight, the Skirmish, Street Fight and Treasure Hunt.
- Changing forts - After last month's article about his Lizardmen fortress, Nick Davis talks about what you can achieve with the new Warhammer fortress.
- The battle of Ironaxe Bridge - Are you strapped for space in which to play your games of Warhammer? Mike Walker shows how you can get a great game out of a small battlefield.
An overview of the contents for Warhammmer 40,000 can be found here.
|Issues for the 5th Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Battles|