White Dwarf 231 (UK)
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|Preceded by||White Dwarf 230|
|Followed by||White Dwarf 232|
- Regiments of Renown - You can hire this infamous Hobgoblin warlord or a whole regiment to fight for your army, but beware, Hobgoblins can be really treacherous! (rules for Ghazak Khan and Oglah Khan's Wolfboyz)
- Putting the ploy back in deployment - Regular contributor Mike Walker gives us his theories on deployment.
- And time will tell - Timelines aren't just for natural history TV programmes, they can be a great source of ideas for Warhammer games too! Jonathan Green explains.
- Daemonic metal - Daemon armies are incredibly powerful and great to paint too. Take a look at Tony Down's for a great example.
- Realm of chaos - New command groups to add to your Nurgle and Slaanesh Chaos armies.
- Thistle do nicely - The noble knights of Bretonnia in a Scottish football strip? No wonder they lose so many games...
- Champions of chaos- Two of the darkest Champions of Chaos are released this month to strike terror into the hearts of your enemies.
- Men behaving madly - The Warhammer Player's Society got together recently for a weekend of gaming. Here's what went on...
An overview of the contents for Warhammmer 40,000 can be found here.
|Issues for the 5th Edition of Warhammer Fantasy Battles|