White Dwarf 285
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|White Dwarf 284 < - White Dwarf 285 - > White Dwarf 286|
White Dwarf 285 was released in September 2003. The editor was Paul Sawyer.
- Beastmen - Khorngor, Dragon Ogre Shaggoth, Morghur, Khazrak, Centigors
- Mordheim - Town Cryer 26, Carnival of Chaos, Frenzied Mob, Plague Cart
- Black Library - The Blades of Chaos by Gav Thorpe, Taint of Evil by Neil McIntosh, Warhammer Monthly 73
- Lure of the Gods: Paul Sawyer takes his new Chaos army to the Adepticon event in Chicago.
- Warhammer Border Patrol: Rules, scenarios and sample army lists for a quick version of Warhammer.
- The Bloodlands Campaign: Part two, containing an overview of role of the Campaign Referee and rules for setting up a campaign, minor realms and diplomacy.
- Collecting a Beastmen Army: Anthony Reynolds plans his new Beastmen army.
- West Yorkshire Battle Royale!: An event run by an independent stockist in Ilkley.
- Beastmen Herdstone: Studio terrain builder Mark Jones demonstrates how to create a herdstone from polystyrene.