White Dwarf 344
From Warhammer - The Old World - Lexicanum
|White Dwarf 343 < - White Dwarf 344 - > White Dwarf 345|
White Dwarf 344 was released in August 2008. The editor was Mark Latham.
- Dark Elves - Warhammer Armies: Dark Elves, Black Ark Corsairs, Cold One Knights, War Hydra, Supreme Sorceress, Supreme Sorceress on Cold One, Dreadlord, Dreadlord on Cold One, Lokhir Fellheart, Assassins, Dark Elf Battalion
- Warhammer - Sartosan Vampire, Pirate of Sartosa, Pirate Captain of Sartosa, Orc Raider with Pig
- Black Library - Chronicles of Malus Darkblade volume one by Dan Abnett & Mike Lee
- Harbingers of War: Designer's notes on the new Dark Elf Army Book, including interviews with sculptors Jes Goodwin and Brian Nelson. There are also painting tips for Dark Elves and an extract from the Chronicles of Malus Darkblade.
- Master Modeller: A look at the work of terrain maker Dave Andrews, in particular his terrain for Warhammer inspired by the computer game Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.
- The Battle for Blood Sands: Andrew Kenrick's High Elves take on the Dark Elves, commanded by the author of the new Army Book, Gav Thorpe.
- David Rodriguez: An interview with ex-'Eavy Metal painter David Rodriguez. Also some pictures of his models, including a Giant that won silver at the 2006 Italian Golden Demon.